Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was driving on the highway and the traffic in front of me stopped all of a sudden while this guy was on my tail and bam!

Reactions: froggums

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ISpimpin said:
:( how did the rim get all scratched?
we were over a bridge when he hit me.. my car went towards the wall and i steered it back the other way and scraped

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
938 Posts
Sorry to hear man, doesn't look as bad as it could have been. I'm guessing his car probably looks worse then yours.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zerokarma said:
Sorry to hear man, doesn't look as bad as it could have been. I'm guessing his car probably looks worse then yours.
Yeah , much worst... his car wouldn't even start and had to be towed away. My estimate was about $2600 in damage

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
aw, sorry to hear that...but the important thing i guess is that you're okay. Unless your neck starts to hurt all of a sudden ;)...sue that mofo

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Make sure to take it to a Lexus dealership, who will then send you to their reccommended shop (which will do perfect work at a heavy price) since youre obviously not going to pay for it. Also demand alternative transportation of the same caliber :)

I made the asshole's insurance company pay for a Volvo S 80 when my front bumper got clipped.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Glad you're ok........good luck with the repairs, hopefully insurance covers everything.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Good luck on the repairs, looks like he got you pretty good, be happy you kept your front end out of the person in front of you.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
ahh reminds me of my car, except mine was alot more worse.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sam_riceburner said:
that is exactly what happened to mine and it was quoted at $650.... but that was without insurance help
yeah, I am getting a new rear bumper, new reinforment. both front and back bumpers repainted new wheel and tire at a local shop that does excellent work. Pllus free car rental until my car is fixed... they gave me an 05 camry, thats all they had left in the lot. But I am going back in this weekend to see if they have something else. :p

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IS300-18 said:
that sucks about the car, nice to see other people from oregon though.
haha nice dude.. i live in corvallis too.. i think i have seen your IS around? student at OSU?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
That sucks dude. Sorry to see that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts