Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen the Lexus decals on everyones calipers, but i love to call my car a toyota, yes i know stupid, but yea i tried to spray TRD on with a stencil made by a friend, but i failed... so i contacted Matt at MotoGFX and asked him to make me some TRD ones, heres the 1st set.. its silver btw, but the light makes it look white... ill post more pics later...

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I was thinkin about gettin something like these.

Looks good. +rep

Reactions: 86is300

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha forgot to plug for Matt... MotoGFX - Quality Custom Vinyl Works .....
and those are mustang gt wheels, free 17x8 wheels w/ a 9in tire... its better than a 7" wide wheels and tires... ive already been flamed for it but i still rock it...

anyways, thanks for the +rep and if anyone likes sportin factory racing like me, get these, its nice and great accents for the car...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
+rep for trying something a bit different! i like!

Reactions: 86is300

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
I like the stickers! You have me thinking about changing mine up. The wheels look good too, I thought they looked familiar.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha i painted them in the dark or very low light, with a bad brush... it was done months ago, but yea im gonna do some touch up... thanks tho!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Matt told me had these. He does all my vinyl work. They look pretty good. Some clearcoat would make that black shine a lot more and protect the stickers too.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
They look good, but the logo looks a little off. I usually make smaller logos for the back when I do these (some members have these). The double bars on the rear, just seem a little weird, and unexplained.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the rears are off actually, by alot, i had to beat the sunset... anyways yea it is a bit unexplained, i really jus wanted front logos but he said i get rears too, and TRD in the back would have been a lil small and i didnt really want the toyota logo.... so the stripes worked well for me, it was actually his idea, i liked it the more i thought about it... ive never really seen it on anyones car before, but if im not the 1st, oh well, it was nice to think i might have been original for once in my life, but thats ok... i still love my car and it really does represent me pretty well (i know spray everywhere and free wheels and cheap shit everywhere doesnt say much) but i like it and it makes an impression (good or bad, dont care lol)

·
Registered
4,246 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im pretty sure they are 97-99 mustang gt wheels 17x8 +28 offset?

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
Great idea! I did the same thing with a local graphics shop where I live. + rep

1 - 20 of 20 Posts