Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In freaking broad daylight even. I stopped buy bestbuy for about an hour to pick up some stuff and go outside and notice my drivers side window was smashed in. The f%^$er's stole my radar dector, my cell phone and a brand new PDA I just got 4 days ago and some CD's. The only good thing is that that was the only damage done to the car. MAN, I'm still PISSED OFF.
The cops said that some kids had just started hitting the area recently.

The alarm did not go off, because they broke the window and climbed in. So I will taking to the dealer to get the window replace.

·
Registered
219 Posts
man...sorry to hear that..
look on the bright side...it's just a window. i mean at least...it could've got worse....
i hope everything goes well..

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, hope they find those bastards.

call your cellphone. see if anyone picks up.

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: DonCorleone ]

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
That's why i never leave mobile phone or any valuables lying around in the car... but I send my sympathy....

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Sorry to hear that happened. The advice they give around my school ( which is in South Central LA) is never leave anything in plain sight... not even coins. My friend got his explorer broken into because he left his loose change on the dash.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sorry to hear man, I feel it for ya. I was talking to this guy at the dealer, they threw a brick through the window of his LX470 to steal change from his ashtray.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I hope you didn't leave all those goodies out in the open!You have to hide that stuff, even if it's for 1 minute, that's all a crook needs! I'm surprised the alarm did not fire!
I thought for sure that would set it off. Anyhow, Lucky all they did was the window, to be pricks they could have knived up your seats & dash! We all learn form our mistakes & yes, What comea around goes around

·
Registered
138 Posts
I don't think the stock alarm has a shock sensor...just goes off when the doors or trunk is open. My window got broken once too so I know how you feel man. cost me @4 bills to get it replaced at dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts