Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im new here. I currently drive a 02 is300, ok so for the past few months ive been trying to make a decision on doing the auto to manual swap. So i already have a 03 g37 6speed transmission to get this going,i know there a whole list of this that are needed and i have written down somewere. But since ive been doing some research for some days now the swap dont seem to be hard but for some reason im starting to get second thoughts on if i should just keep the auto a650e but up grade to a shift kit.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Hello everyone, im new here. I currently drive a 02 is300, ok so for the past few months ive been trying to make a decision on doing the auto to manual swap. So i already have a 03 g37 6speed transmission to get this going,i know there a whole list of this that are needed and i have written down somewere. But since ive been doing some research for some days now the swap dont seem to be hard but for some reason im starting to get second thoughts on if i should just keep the auto a650e but up grade to a shift kit.
Welcome
The swap deal. Would depend on what you want and what you want to do with the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responce. But with that being said. How much power is the auto trans capable of holding cause my goal is around 550 to 600 hp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts