Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
nice try but here's the clue on how to get good "Driving Wheel" shots. You take as many as you can. The first time I did it, I took about 10 shots all in a row because I knew some would be bad. Also just remember to aim at the wheel and try to hold the cam level, and of course watch for traffic and keep your camer strap around your wrist.
But all that being said here's my latest freeway and driving pics... Each pic is clickable to see the big pic. These are from the last 2 days. Interesting that I never see any SportCross IS's and all of a sudden I see 2 on almost the same day.
<- Classic TheDon Driving wheel shot
<- Outback - hand out the moon roof
<- Red SC on 405
<- GGP SC on 405
<- AMG on 405, looked good 2, the dude was flyin'

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
IS3Zer0s said:
thedon:

i see your short antenna is gone...what happened?
I never liked those short antennas. I only had it on for a few days. Im glad it was a freebie

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
The easier way is to get a passenger to take it from the back. Given that we have 5 mega pixel cameras with optical zoom, you don't have to take it from the driver's seat.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
uberchuckie said:
The easier way is to get a passenger to take it from the back. Given that we have 5 mega pixel cameras with optical zoom, you don't have to take it from the driver's seat.
yea, thats easier :roll:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
i actually like yours better, i was jsut offering some advice.

The colors are rich and i dig the inky contrast... but moving the shutter speed up (1/80 maybe) would limit the bacground blur while still laving the wheels w/ some

·
Registered
518 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
i actually like yours better, i was jsut offering some advice.

The colors are rich and i dig the inky contrast... but moving the shutter speed up (1/80 maybe) would limit the bacground blur while still laving the wheels w/ some
cool, thanks for the photography advice, i will put it to use :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts