Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my new lip that just arrived. Its an Amuse replica Urethane lip. I wanted a Urethane lip not too aggressive but still somewhat sporty and this lip pulls it off nicely. Fitment is actually really good. Pictures below are just hand fitted with no mounting hardware and of course its still unpainted. Oh and my car is extremely dirty because of the Hurricane near me so its been raining alot. I'll post pics when shes all clean and the lip is painted. Later-

-Yamaha Dave

Reactions: Ill_IS and YisSerL

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paid about $280 shipped. Bought it from CarParts. I'll see if they have website or something.

-Yamaha Dave

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
yamahadave said:
Paid about $280 shipped. Bought it from CarParts. I'll see if they have website or something.

-Yamaha Dave
looks good, please post contact info for carparts or website. thanks.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I see red X's...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Pics are down...

·
Registered
549 Posts
I can see now! Lookin' good Dave :cool: . You getting sides to compliment the front? How low is it?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fitment is pretty good all around except around the fog light area but that can be fixed. Its low but not low like Wald low although it could be used without sides.....

-Yamaha Dave

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
JKSlexus said:
do you have a phone # or website? if not how did you find out about this lip?
Did you see this?? if its some kind of secret b/c you want to be the only one with this lip i understand, but if not why want you anwser?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
theres a few on ebay every now and then... well that style... ABS plastic ATR style... looks exactly the same

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
yeah dave it would suck if you would gave me the location of this shop since I want a front lip on the car, and since I am painting my car this weekend I could post it up for all to see....

·
Registered
320 Posts
JKSlexus said:
Did you see this?? if its some kind of secret b/c you want to be the only one with this lip i understand, but if not why want you anwser?
It's no secret. I posted about this lip last week in this thread. This is the seller from ebay that you can get it from. Like yamahadave said, the fitment is pretty good, you only need to shave a lil piece off near the right fog light so the lip will lay flush with the bumper.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah thats the guy. His e-mail is [email protected]. Oh and I did mention ^ I would get his info for you guys, obviously I woundn't be trying to keep this secret if I gave you the guys name.....

-Yamaha Dave

1 - 20 of 22 Posts