Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
i am not only jealous, i'm mad... the dealer never told me the new 02 IS is comin out in like 1.5 month...... and i bought the last batch of the 01 WITHOUT the graphite rims and armrest and full leather and slightly black taillights uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh which is like the 4 things irritating me the most about my 01 IS......

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Peter:
i am not only jealous, i'm mad... the dealer never told me the new 02 IS is comin out in like 1.5 month...... and i bought the last batch of the 01 WITHOUT the graphite rims and armrest and full leather and slightly black taillights uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh which is like the 4 things irritating me the most about my 01 IS......

No need to be jealous. I have no smoky light as well 'cos mine is silver.

Anyway, the auto is pretty nice already. At least you can easily drink/eat while driving while the Stick can't...

Have any pics of your car?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Dude your taillights looked smoked and is that orange in the center circle I see?
Are those standard?
Or did you import them from somewhere?
Talk to us....those are clean.....

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by DownShift:
Dude your taillights looked smoked and is that orange in the center circle I see?
Are those standard?
Or did you import them from somewhere?
Talk to us....those are clean.....
I am pretty sure the taillights are NOTsmoked. It didn't say in the window sticker.

What do you mean by "the orange in the center circle", I just don't get it..

Everything is either standard or part of the options pre-installed before they shipped it from Japan.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
at least u guys drive an IS300....

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Nice pics! The 2002 IS300 comes standard with partially smoked tail lights so it may not stand out, but you should know best because it is your car and you drive it everyday...

I wish I had a 5-spd IS300 as well, but I can't complain too much driving my 2001 IS...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts