Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'll be there if it's on a weekend that's not packed already! May is a busy month!
Look forward to having you. Should be epic weekend . I should have updated official info by end of week!!!!

He have almost 50 going and 5 maybes thus far !!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm looking forward to being there! From stories I heard from last year after I left, I definitely should have stayed longer than I did lol. Also my car has made quite the transformation since then.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Have a meeting tomorrow with a possible dyno shop ... Then just one more locational admin to figure out then release details .
Once we have those details I'll start a new thread;)

·
Registered
675 Posts
Am I going to look like a tool bringing a less than stock vehicle to this meet? Vehicle has body work that needs done before I can start in on the mods I really want. Is it worth the 7 hour drive from Nebraska to attend?

·
dot com
4,978 Posts
This weekend is more about friendships and fun than cars. Yes, we look at the cars and cruise around, but there are plenty of stock IS guys and other drivers that come just for the other festivities. If you like to have fun and party, it is worth the drive.

Am I going to look like a tool bringing a less than stock vehicle to this meet? Vehicle has body work that needs done before I can start in on the mods I really want. Is it worth the 7 hour drive from Nebraska to attend?

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
What justin said and actually I think we have a couple more cars coming from NE, everyone's welcome ...everything from stock to heavy boost "sick cars" plenty of both .. We have over 50 ISs alone coming out..

·
dot com
4,978 Posts
That many ISs? Wow... Even if 50% show up, that would be a big turnout for the IS crowd.

What justin said and actually I think we have a couple more cars coming from NE, everyone's welcome ...everything from stock to heavy boost "sick cars" plenty of both .. We have over 50 ISs alone coming out..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Is the there any possible way to move the meeting to the weekend after on june 6 -8 so i can be able to make it ...........i was wondering if this worked out for other members or any time in mid june ???? if it was possible i would really appreciated it , i want to be there!!!!!!!!!!!

·
dot com
4,978 Posts
Is the there any possible way to move the meeting to the weekend after on june 6 -8 so i can be able to make it ...........i was wondering if this worked out for other members or any time in mid june ???? if it was possible i would really appreciated it , i want to be there!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe we are already locked in as the meet is only a few weeks away!

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hotel is almost full booked for mw2k14 weekend ... Call ASAP to get a room !!

·
dot com
4,978 Posts
Just booked my room for the nights of May 30th and May 31st at the Hyatt House in Schaumburg! I think it would be helpful to have the hotel info, phone number, and discount info in the main post.

·
dot com
4,978 Posts
What is the caravan plan from Milwaukee to Chicago next Friday? Does anyone even use this forum anymore?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well looks like I'm out agian this year. Have to work. Plus car is still apart. Maybe by summers end at this point for me to be back on the road. Take a bunch of pics plz.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts