Official Dates: Friday, May 30th - Monday, June 2nd

Hotel:

HYATT House
1251 American Lane
Schaumburg, IL 60173

Group: Lexus Car Club

Tel: +1 847 706 9007
Fax: +1 847 706 9040

Let's make this the biggest and best one to date . Great cars , Great times and even friendships...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just my 2 cents in it ....this time we should try to set up cruise where we drive somewhere to a near by town like rockford or chicago from Shaumber ...and also we should bring a camera and make a video for sure i seen the last video was in 2010 midwest meet ...dont take it wrong guys im just trying to make it funner and do some fly by's i know the perfect place too.....i went this last year and all the car were looking good and the people were awesome...its an oppurnunity to enjoy our cars in a safe manner you know ....i just rebuilded my engine and going to be pushing it to 18 psi....this last meet i didnt have my car but this year i will for sure.........

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are adding a cruise again for sure;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ill pass on Rockford but Chicago for sure.. nice cruise down Lake Shore dr or something. And there hasnt been video this year because there wasnt anything to record :p I cant drive / take pics / and video in a safe manner. So I suggest you all start saving up for GoPros for next year.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Donnie and Luke have gopros I will prob be investing in one before next years car season...
Will will be adding go karting and a cruise to next years MW2k14

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Track day at a Raceway or Drag Racing arena?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I will deff be around for this. Lake shore drive cruise would be nice. I'm sure we can find some good places for pictures out there

·
4,636 Posts
I have two GoPro HD's and a few cases. I'm not much into cruising as I don't like to draw attention to myself or to a large group. The idea sounds great but in reality it never goes as planed and someone tends to always get lost or we get separated. I think indoor kart racing would be a fun activity to do.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Where is this usually held at? I don't have an IS300 anymore but I do have a BEAMS in my humble little Celica if you guys don't mind a FWD Toyota tag along.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Burbs of Chicago , final details coming soon ..
All Toyota , Lexus and Scion welcome

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would be interested in making the drive from Cincinnati for this. My car isn't much to look at but would be nice meeting some people on the forums. I have friends in Chicago which would give me an excuse to go visit. Specific info on date and times would be great.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We have others coming from Ohio...
We have dates may30-2june weekend we are finalizing details soon.
We have over est 50 cars making it already

If you have Facebook add our club page and group
JCE10Midwest

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
man I miss these meets, the old OH2kx meets and MW2kx meets were always a blast. Glad to see they are still being done successfully.
Darren you should come out.......

1 - 20 of 44 Posts