Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this thought a while back. but it took seeing a pic of the yellow turbo is300 to make me think it would look good on my car

Here is my car...

so my thought is something along the lines of this......

of course it will get a drop along with the wheels

what are your thoughts... please be kind

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
You would be much better served to post in a MUSTANG forum. You'll be lucky to survive 5 posts without a flame with this thread.

G

·
can't see your car pic, but i would imagine that it would look pretty sweet provided that you had a nice tint on the windows to match it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Go for it....I have a thing for black wheels and they would be a definite improvement over what you have.

#3 flame free post

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Yeah, I think it will look hot on your car. Are those Cobra rims?

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
are you another one of those guys that buys all the cobra parts for your 6 cylinder trying to make it look like a cobra? i just happened to notice that you have the cobra front bumper, gt rims, gt/6cylinder hood, god only knows what that emblem is on the side, god only knows what kind of tip that is on the back, and you want to put the new bodystyle bullitt wheels on it? just trade it in for a new mach 1 that way you will match

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ÜberPhLuBB: thanks... But I can hold my own

Mk, Borg , and chigger: thanks... thats what I was looking for. they are powder coated bullit rims

10secIS: to answer your question.... no I am not one of those guys. :lol: I cant stand those guys. 1. the cobra bumper just looks waaaay better than the stock ugly gt bumper. I would never claim to be a cobra. why would I? since I am faster :chill:
I actually have am the opposite, my car just looks like a v6 with a cobra bumper. This is nice when people roll up on you unsuspectingly and then get a nice surprise. Its funny because if I turn off my foglights, people will just roll on by me and not give a second glance. so if I dont want to be messed with, I can be left alone. Oh, and tip? just 21/2 stainless. looks stock 8) Sleeper style :boring:

AsianSensation334: thanks, but I wanted the opinion of others. I dont really want to know or care what the other mustang owners think. One of the best compliments you can get is when someone says......."I dont like mustangs, but your car looks clean (I like yours, etc etc ) "

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
close to austin.

My roomate is from Coppel. We will probably take a trip back up there soon.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
close to austin.

My roomate is from Coppel. We will probably take a trip back up there soon.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
damn you guys should do that. come up the weekend of the 7th. we are all having a meeting that day so you guys should come. i used to live in coppell too....

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
call bs on what? I didnt say what I have.....

I never post engine pics on the net. But let me get one off my site I guess.

would you even know what you are looking at If I post a pic? or should I post a stock pic for reference?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
new motor asembled. and an engine bay pic. there are a few things different now :-?

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
I still maintain you should go to a Mustang forum. This is an IS300 forum, not an Admire One Yellow IS300 forum.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
read the title of the thread :roll:

looks like someone is jealous of a certain yellow turboed IS 300 :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.