Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
19x8 all around. 1 wheel have a small nick about 1/3 inch wide.
235/35 zero nero all around. have approx. 5k miles on it.
Bought 3-4 months ago for close to $3000 shipped to me.

First with money gets them. I accept MO, or paypal only. If paypal, please add 3.5% to final value.

Reason for selling. I have some debt I got to pay off.

Update: I was driving back from san diego to las vegas, and i blew the tire that was on the bent wheel. Yes that was a bad idea driving a long distance with the bent wheel. but i put air in it that mourning and drove around during the day, and saw the tire was still good at night, so thats when i decided to drive. Anyways, so now its 4 wheels (1bent) 3 tires. Clearance price: $1700 obo
Shipping is approx. 80per wheel.

I'm guess tires are bout 300, and to fix the rim is 100-150most.
Total, your buying the set for less than $2200, where they retail close to 900 a piece plus tires are bout 200. That a woooppin total 4400 bux.

If you want pictures, please post email or pm me your email and I'll send them to you. Just took pictures today 9/2/05

9.03.05 Updated pics

Attachments

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
these are sweet wheels.........fo' sho a must buy item........
show'em the pics

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are one of the sweetest rims. I'm just gauging interest if anyone would be serious in buying them. Its not easy trying to sell rims that are $2000 or higher. I know I'll probably going to regret selling them, but I would rather pay off some debt if it could be sold.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
helpful bump for ya.....if I had more money I would love to have 2 sets of 19"s but the wifey would kill me

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
LILDARKWING said:
They are one of the sweetest rims. I'm just gauging interest if anyone would be serious in buying them. Its not easy trying to sell rims that are $2000 or higher. I know I'll probably going to regret selling them, but I would rather pay off some debt if it could be sold.
..as I've told you, if they are still around when I return from my honeymoon, I'd buy'em.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kraze8 said:
..as I've told you, if they are still around when I return from my honeymoon, I'd buy'em.
When was that again?

And to the guy above. the offset is +45 all around
I have H&R springs which lowers alittle more than 2in. I only rub if my fronts are turned all the way in each direction. The rears are fine. And I have no fender modification FYI.

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
LILDARKWING said:
When was that again?

And to the guy above. the offset is +45 all around
I have H&R springs which lowers alittle more than 2in. I only rub if my fronts are turned all the way in each direction. The rears are fine. And I have no fender modification FYI.
I return end of Oct, so beginning of Nov would probably be when I can buy these.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
it is killing me that these are still up here I wish that I did not buy the Lexion 203's, I should have bought these instead........damn it!!!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, i really really wish I could keep these, but I gotta look at the situaition at current, and when I get in to a better financial time, I could go buy another set of wheels.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tuesday night bump....
I am going to take them off tomorrow and swap my stock wheels back on.
I just got a bend in one of my wheels and is kinda leaking air. I am not going to have time to fix it in the next couple weeks so if someone is willing to fix it I am willing to let it go for $2250 picked up.
The wheels are going to be located in San Diego Area at one of my friends house, therefore, I won't be able to ship them.
I can recommend a place to get them fix down in chula vista, where they can probably get the bend fixed for probably less than $100.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts