Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wus up everyone, i wuz juss wonderin who here is into music production? I have the fruityloops program which i have been usin for like 2 years and i juss recently bought tha acid program.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
visage IS said:
hey wus up everyone, i wuz juss wonderin who here is into music production? I have the fruityloops program which i have been usin for like 2 years and i juss recently bought tha acid program.
Im into it deeply...me and a couple of homeboys that been together since grade school are into Music Production...two of my friends have got a record deal and im in the process of learing my music composition...I too have Acid Music Pro here at home with some other digital components along with thousands of loops not to mention the software we have in the Studio we just had built...that one cost a pretty big penny ...

·
Registered
467 Posts
i dont do any production (yet) but i do alittle promotion for rap/hip hop music. ive meet alot of coo peoples and some big headed as well but its all good thats the music business.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
not into full blown production but I produced a few tracks using cool edit pro and rebirth for a few interactive presentations I designed pretty nice stuff too...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey reaper do u think i could get some of your loops, like maybe u can burn em or send em thru the computer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
xjayx300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing