Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well last time when we did the mtn run that was fun... and since its weather is getting a little warmer .... I was wondering if you guys would like to do it again!

I was thinking... maybe next month??? just a thought...

Date : April 3rd
Time: 10am
Place: meet up at the end of GA 400 at home depo

800 Highway 400 South Dawsonville, GA 30534 this is the address to the GA 400 outlet and the home depot is right across the streets from the outlet mall.

·
Registered
468 Posts
im down. as long as the rocks flying at my near perfect hood are at minimum. -.-

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!

·
Registered
238 Posts
How far from tampa? I want to take my car to the mountains!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
^^^that doesn't interest ME at all, but i'm glad that it's available for others. i just want to drive really though. so if we can do this mtn run, i say lets do it and not do any before run hangout or anything.

·
Registered
468 Posts
my car isnt running well.. feels like i have 120 hp.. =\ dont know what the problem is.. hopefully by then il see,

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
sooo, lets get a list...

Austin V- IS300
Wong- IS300
Austin S- IS300
Zach- IS300
Justin- IS300
Brandon- G35 sedan
Steve- IS300
Fernando- MKIII Supra?

and possibly my friend jason but he'll be on a bike, or in my car. and also my friend caleb whom will be in either my car or austin stephens car.

Any corrections?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Doubt I will be taking the MkIII, Have to fix a HG first. How'd you know about the MkIII?

Most likely a 5-speed is300 or a WRX

One of the 2, if not i'll take my wifes 98 altima hahahahah
in another thread you said you didn't want to take it lol. but it would be sweet. 7mgte?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.