Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a opportunity to pick up some Volk GT-N wheels at a steal of a price from a friend but they are gold. Would like to see some examples of gold on MSM.

Wheels are 17x8 +35 fronts, and 18x9+35 rears

Please help if you can. I know some people do not like gold on silver cars but I thought it might be nice to stand out a bit. Plus down the road I could always powdercoat them a different color.

These are the exact wheels:

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
I think the gold look isn't for everybody. You will find ppl who love them or hate them.

I think they would look cool on a MSM, if you're saying you are getting a smokin' deal on them, just rock the gold for a bit. If you end up not liking it, you can always have them powdercoated or painted a different color.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the wheels ended up looking awesome but the fronts stuck about 20mm outside the fender which I could not stand so I passed on the deal. I belive the offset was was much lower on the front than he said but the volk tags were worn off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.