Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You had a rear TRD licence plate. You sped up in the fast lane next to my lowered GGP. Looked like a L-tuned B- kit was on that MSM. Any way, Nice ride!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
that was me... on my way to magic mt. as soon as i saw you had a IS300.net plate frame i sped up to you. i thought you might have figured out i am on here too because i had the full power DRL and FOG Mod..
nice car by the way, are your calipers red?

i think i am gonna order a .net frame and side stickers.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
that was me... on my way to magic mt. as soon as i saw you had a IS300.net plate frame i sped up to you. i thought you might have figured out i am on here too because i had the full power DRL and FOG Mod..
nice car by the way, are your calipers red?

i think i am gonna order a .net frame and side stickers.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fw: MSM Spotting on 5 fwy

Yo! What up bro! You have a kick ass ride kid.

"Fellas I'll vouch for this kid's ride yo"! 8)

That was the L-tuned b-kit you have on right?

Where you stay at anyway? I've never seen you're ride on the Fwy before?

As for my calipers, they're the stock ones only painted red. Yeah I know it's fucken Cliche now painting you're calipers red, and by tomorrow it will probably be a trend. But i coudn't think of any other color to offset with the GGP. I thought about white calipers? But a homie hooked up the 3g paint for cheap so fok it.

But you're ride looks tight man.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
i live in SD. thanks for the compliments. i was gonna paint my calipers red but at the last minute i changed my mind to silver

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FW: MSM sighting on 5fwy

mikeeymikee said:
i live in SD. thanks for the compliments. i was gonna paint my calipers red but at the last minute i changed my mind to silver
you got it bro. O.C. meet @ bolsa chica beach this sat. august 8.

Peace.

J.R.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts