Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see msd dis-4 for sale on the marketplace and i was wondering could i install this on my stock ecu would cutting or being too costly?
any input would be helpful

thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
i had mine on stock ecu before i did safc then emanage had no problems with it think its a good mod if you can get cheap enough and are going to make use of it later. i just happend to have one off my wifes supercharged 98 mustang that i removed before we traded it in.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
strokedcoupe said:
i had mine on stock ecu before i did safc then emanage had no problems with it think its a good mod if you can get cheap enough and are going to make use of it later. i just happend to have one off my wifes supercharged 98 mustang that i removed before we traded it in.
hey thanks for the info i'm kinda new to the IS . The only reason i asks is because i was going to charge my tacoma and call MSD and said that the DIS in toyota's were hard to find a cam or crank sig. so i was thinking the same with the IS. And i kinda want to put a MSD in because i gas prices in hawaii are getting pretty high

1 - 3 of 3 Posts