Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have a MSD DIS4 sitting in the garage, was gonna put it on a prior car but wouldnt fit. Anyways, would my car benefit from this? All I have for performance is a AEM Intake. Also, is it hard to install on the IS?? Thanks guys. :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you live in a cold area it might help. But if you are using nitrous or forced instruction there will be large benefits!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
been there, saw nothing, i don't think soy would have asked for one either if it was posted in the PL.

Aubie83 said:
You will have to go to the parking lot to see them :wink:

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
it'll help. but unless you've got some sort of f/i, you won't see the full benefits. If I had one, I'd put it on my IS...

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
you could never do it without my help, so again, where are the pics? the folder was empty when i got to it

Aubie83 said:
Is it hard to install?? :-?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Search for that thread I started "I love my girlfriend", the pics are on page 9. Where the hell is the coil pack or coil packs on this damn car :x

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
like i have told you a 5 times before, they aren't there, the only reason why you might be able to see them on page 9, is because they are in your browsers cache

here is the link, no pics in shopsey's post, just red x's

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13325217&start=240

Aubie83 said:
Search for that thread I started "I love my girlfriend", the pics are on page 9. Where the hell is the coil pack or coil packs on this damn car :x

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay, I put them back in the folder. Now please tell me is this hard or not? And where the hell are the coil packs or coil pack??

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
my compliments to her parents

anyways, the coil packs sit on top of one of the plugs, and have a short plug wire to the other plug. there are 6 plugs and 3 coil packs

-gte

Aubie83 said:
Okay, I put them back in the folder. Now please tell me is this hard or not? And where the hell are the coil packs or coil pack??

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
8 Participants
Aubie83
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing