Lexus IS Forum banner

MrClam

545 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  mrclam 
#1 ·
How do you like your M3? I was gonna get one, but i last minute changed my mind to the IS3 because i hate buying a car when the new models come out. Than i feel really jealous. Does your M3 have good low end. I've raced quite a few and from a standing start they get me by about a car ,but after i hit 2nd i'm gone. On the highway from 70-125mph i usually get about a car and a half lead. BTW this is in a turbo Crx NOT AN IS300!! I still love the E36 bodies man. How much did you pay for yours? I see them going as low as 20K for 1995s. Well let me know how you like yours. The IS i thought would be alittle quicker. Thank God i kept my little Crx...

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I blow past it i mean. 2000 pound car plus LS/Vtec turbo motor at 10psi= Fast as soon as i get up to 5K rpm...I love the M3 though. Luxury and speed. I think in the future i will trade my IS in for a E46 M

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Well guys, the Ls Vtec i got is not built internally. It has the b16a pistons and ARP head bolts so i can rev it high. It has a b16a head and a 95' b18b block. The turbo I fabricated from the Greddy kit for the 92-95 Civic. It was on my ZC motor before so i decided tp use it when i swapped in my new motor. AFter that i added the fuel pump, BOV, Spearco IC, and etc.. Never dynoed it because i live in Chicago and there aren't many dyno jets here, but all i know its fast as hell and handles just as well too. Its nice having a sports car once in awhile and luxury ride on the other hand too =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.