Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
BigJoeD said:

DOn't worry people that Custom Wide-body is still alive....and Now every single piece plus the spliters is on MY White Is300...just think how much more it stand outs on White :D :D :p I couldn't Be happier with it

Buggin.....MrMark has TBKO Turbo

and also....Just wait until Marks car is finish with his new project i said it before.....its just taking Is300 to a whole new level Its sick :p

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
...hey, nice pic!! :lol: :lol: I really miss my car! Hey Gary, I still have your fogs I have to send out. BTW, the kit looks better on your car because it's white.

I'm sponsored by Meguiars so that's why it looks so glossy. I have used Zaino in the past and it works well too.

Mark

·
Registered
727 Posts
hopefully at NOPI :p

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WhiteLex said:
tyson745 said:
is it exactly the same kit off of mrmark's car? or is it another set?
It's the exact kit...... i bought it off his car...everything was taken off his car and put right on my car
WhiteLex, You got pics? :p

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
MrMark said:
I'm sponsored by Meguiars so that's why it looks so glossy. I have used Zaino in the past and it works well too.

Mark
Sweet car bro, and what does that mean about Mequiars?

Do they wax it for you? Do they have special wax for you???

·
Registered
770 Posts
MrMark said:
...hey, nice pic!! :lol: :lol: I really miss my car! Hey Gary, I still have your fogs I have to send out. BTW, the kit looks better on your car because it's white.

Mark
Hey Mark thanks for the compliment bro :D ...but when i still look at pictures of the kit on your car...i get :crazy: :p it looked so damn good..it looked completed on the blue..

Also you have my address....hit me up with an e-mail or a PM and let me no when ur going to send them

thanks man

Gary

1 - 20 of 20 Posts