Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To everyone who owns the Greddy E-manage Ultimate. where do yall mount them? glove box, under a seat, on the firewall...?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
under the car next to the wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!where theres alot of fresh air to cool it down and the possibility that the car will run it over and give your a excuse to go full standalone unless your a auto and stuck like me

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
^^^Hahah...what's a full standalone and auto have to do with anything?

Mount it under the steering column.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
something to do with keeping e-shift functions...so hows your car teckis300...

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
EMU works just dandy with autos. E-shift and all.

My cars running solid. Just piling the miles on and enjoying every minute of it. Few new things going on it this week and prepping for a track day (fluids) so it's been on jack stands since Fri. I just hate it when my car is on jack stands even for a few days because I am bummed about not being able to drive it!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
i feel you my car was un drivable for 1 year 3 month 4 weeks 2 days, and some odd hours...making house payments and running my buisness i only had few hours and weekends to do this swap that we have..so now its finallly done and somewhat tuned i have a dp leak that just got fix and back to the tuners it goes next week...but so far the EMU does wonders

have fun on track days and be safe

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean. The swap is def a mod that requires your full attention (and wallet) for unreasonable amounts of time. But it's all worth it! Glad you're on the backend of your journey. Happy boosting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts