Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bitching: I freakin love these phones and i finally got around to going out and buying one the other day and the people at the verizon store told me they were discontinued. She said they were being sold for 50 bucks to try to get rid of all of them and they were already sold out. :cry:

Is this true! Cuz i really want one of these phones!!!! :D Thanks fellas

·
13,978 Posts
wow...must be a new phone. never heard of a v60cc. :lol:

to my knowledge the v60 is still in production. sales people NEVER know anything.

EDIT: actually they might be getting rid of them because they are selling the new v60i now.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
I love the phone, but then again, I'm still I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
oneeyejack said:
TXLeXTC said:
Get the T720c, Love mine
i would recommend staying away from that phone. it has horrible battery life and it's already been recalled by verizon.
Ya know they said something about the battery life, but i havent had any problems with mine at all. In fact i havent had a single problem so far with it.-

·
13,978 Posts
TXLeXTC said:
oneeyejack said:
TXLeXTC said:
Get the T720c, Love mine
i would recommend staying away from that phone. it has horrible battery life and it's already been recalled by verizon.
Ya know they said something about the battery life, but i havent had any problems with mine at all. In fact i havent had a single problem so far with it.-
i guess it just depends on how much you use the phone and other features.

how do you like the phone in general?

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
WTF! I *finally* changed my 5+ year old phone to the Motorola T720 and you guys tell me it's bad?

oh man! I guess I have 15 days to change it. :bitching:

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
I love the overall features of the phone. I have had no probs with dropped calls or bad reception. I takes some getting used to, to be able to hear clearly because of the speaker, but once figured out its great. I am NOT a big fan of motorola phones, i have always prefered nokias, but i love this one. the menu nav id nice, the bells and whistles are cool and the color screen and decent speaker for ring tones is a nice plus.

I have not used much of the getitnow stuff, as this is my work phone. If they ever release a s/w update to allow you to replace all the built in photos that will be so nice.

Getting used to the moto menu style has been hard, but only because i knew where everything was on a nokia. I LOVE the feaure that you can pwd lock certian menus such as phonebook and calls, but not have to lock all of them.

Scale of 1-10, ten being best id say 8.75.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I got an e-mail this morning about the Motorola V66...Could that be what you're talking about?

They are free at T-Mobile after mail-in rebate.

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
Yes the V60 is out, they just got done selling their remaining stock. Friend of mine picked his up for $50. What a freakin steal. I just paid $150 for my Samsung N400. Dope phone, shitty battery life, good clarity and signal strength, but personally I can't see how any cell phone could be worth more than $150 MAX.

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is this really true there is no way i can get that phone anymore?
Hey webguy where do u live
Yes the V60 is out, they just got done selling their remaining stock. Friend of mine picked his up for $50. What a freakin steal.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
Yes the V60 is out, they just got done selling their remaining stock. Friend of mine picked his up for $50. What a freakin steal.
ebay. you can also find phones at pawn shops quite often.

·
13,978 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
just get the v60i. it's the same phone except it's web enabled. you get more features.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
IS-F-I-Found
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing