Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here have the Motorola T720 or a Verizon phone with the Get It Now software??? If you do or know how to......, How do u use download pictures Wallpaper??? I have the Get It Now feature on the phone from Verizon that allows u to download your own pictures using a website called exego. I was able to view the pictures on the phone but dont know how to use the pics as wallpaper as it says u can.

Does anyone know how to use these features???? If so help!!!!!

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
I'm in the market for a new cell phone, and I'm looking at the T720 (gonna give the v60 to the GF). Problem is, the battery life SUCKS. It's not just bad, it's horrible, and if you want at all reasonable life, you need to get yourself the extended battery for another $50-60.

Bottom line: I'm gonna wait for a while to see if some new models come out closer to XMas.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I have the phone, but I'm with T-mobile. As for the battery life, yea it does suck, about 2 hour talk time. But the looks of it are slick. I also had the same phone with verizon, but I cancelled and went with T-mobile which was a mistake, because the sales person lied to me, and said AIM is included with my plan, and I wouldn't have to pay an extra fee. Then I call customer service and they say that the phone doesn't even support AIM. Fuckin' T-mobile. My free month of T-zone isn't even activated yet also. its been like 5 days already. They keep telling me bs after bs. And the reception is kinda shitty, almost at sprint levels. If anyone is thinkin' of goin' to T-mobile think twice, their full of shit.

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
I suggest a Panasonic GD87 if you can afford it ($550). Its a beautiful phone with a nice large LCD and a built in camera and what not. Only missing bluetooth.

As for the software upgrade...I'll look into it.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'm thinking about that but i'm worried about the battery life..

the Sony Ericsson T68i gives really good battery life~ ( T-Mobile )

but i'm on verizon~

currently i'm on the V8160 ( vadar phone ) the really really tiny one since my LG-TM510 broke on me

If you get the Motorola T720 .. there is a 50 dollar instant discount + 100 bucks mail in rebate... if you sign an additional 2 year contract~

making the phone only 49.99 at verizon wireless

it's so tempting but i'm contemplating on whethere it would be worth it to shell out 199 bucks to get 100 buck in like 6-8 weeks~

i think 2 years is just way too long~ .. especially if the phone busts or something~ insurance is kinda expensive too imo if you add it up with the 40 dollar plan~

it's like 50 bucks with insurance and tax~

·
13,978 Posts
MotownIS300 said:
Does anyone on here have the Motorola T720 or a Verizon phone with the Get It Now software??? If you do or know how to......, How do u use download pictures Wallpaper??? I have the Get It Now feature on the phone from Verizon that allows u to download your own pictures using a website called exego. I was able to view the pictures on the phone but dont know how to use the pics as wallpaper as it says u can.

Does anyone know how to use these features???? If so help!!!!!
go over to howardforums.com and post your question over in the verizon or motorola section.

personally i would STAY clear of this phone. battery life DEFINITELY sucks. you need to charge it about every day.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
yep i love the phone but the focking batter sucks.....its always runnin low....is there a new battery ou can buy that will last longer????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Chan
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing