Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new motorola... service through at&t. What are some sites i can get some poly ring tones at?

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
Just out of curiousity, if I did just like, a general search, I think I would come up with about 93 different threads on Motorola phones.

BRB...I want so see what happens :crazy:

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
clearlexus said:
on my T720 i go to get it now on the phone and download tones....is at&t different?????
Get it now is Verizon. AT&T should have a similar feature. Also check att.com, previously (With nokia phones) You had to go to thier site (From a computer not your phone) and pay and d/l them.

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tried the website for att, not a whole lot there...looking for independent sites...

why does the 720 suck?

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know the batt is not so great... i had the erricson t68i, but the reception was crap... why was the moto recalled?

·
13,978 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
I know the batt is not so great... i had the erricson t68i, but the reception was crap... why was the moto recalled?
no idea why it was recalled. verizon sent out notices to ppl to bring in their phones and get them exchanged.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you get your phone recently they have a new battery with it. If its old you can goto the ATT store and buy the extended battery that doesnt wear out. :shame:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
oneeyejack said:
TahoeSSDVD said:

the notice i received was for a new battery and to update my get it now feature

no idea why it was recalled. verizon sent out notices to ppl to bring in their phones and get them exchanged.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I got the phone, but I'm with T-mobile(voicestream). Looks wise the phone kicks ass, but yea the batt life sucks ass. Should of got the color Samsung. But I get ring tones off of T-zone. I recommend Baby got Back. :D

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
LexRespect said:
I got the phone, but I'm with T-mobile(voicestream). Looks wise the phone kicks ass, but yea the batt life sucks ass. Should of got the color Samsung. But I get ring tones off of T-zone. I recommend Baby got Back. :D

when i go in for that new battery im just gonna see if i can just get the extended battery for a discount

·
Registered
489 Posts
I can attest to the weak battery on the T720, I have to charge the damn thing everyother night if I use the phone sparingly. If I use it several times a day, I just charge it every night. But it sure looks sick. Does anyone know if you can download differant backgrounds? (wallpaper)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Interesting thread, considering they are replacing my phone with one of those T20s. Very cool.
I just want to mess with that color screen.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
oneeyejack said:
TahoeSSDVD said:
Verizon had a recall because the first batch of T720 phones had bad software. That's what the Verizon dealer told me cuz I had to exchange my T720.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
12 Participants
TXLeXTC
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing