Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was looking at these and they look pretty nice. Does anyone know if they come in anything wider than 8" width? I am planning on going turbo and was thinking about 9" or 9.5" inch in the rear. Also does anyone know the weight per wheel on either the 18" or 17" motegi's? One last question... how do these hold up with pot holes? since my car is a daily driver.

-sorry if any of these questions have been answered before, I did a search and couldn't find exact answers. thanks for your responses.
-mike

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Winksta85 said:
Hey, I was looking at these and they look pretty nice. Does anyone know if they come in anything wider than 8" width? I am planning on going turbo and was thinking about 9" or 9.5" inch in the rear. Also does anyone know the weight per wheel on either the 18" or 17" motegi's? One last question... how do these hold up with pot holes? since my car is a daily driver.

-sorry if any of these questions have been answered before, I did a search and couldn't find exact answers. thanks for your responses.
-mike

They do not come in anything over a 8" wide soooo yeah good luck there

They are not designated as a RWD wheel that is why

www.motegiracing.com (wieghts there)

I had 18" Motegi's one time

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I guess these rims arent for me then

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+rep IMPRIMIS

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
yeah man if you want to get some wider wheels have to get something else

Motegi has never caught onto that

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Im looking at the DP6's and it looks like they dont have anything past 7.5 all around. The volk wheels are close in look but have 7 spokes instead of 6.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
SilentAttack said:
Im looking at the DP6's and it looks like they dont have anything past 7.5 all around. The volk wheels are close in look but have 7 spokes instead of 6.

I had 18X8 on the IS300 when I had them a couple years ago

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
I had 18X8 on the IS300 when I had them a couple years ago
I will search around for them. They looked good on your car IMO. Do you remember the offset?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
SilentAttack said:
I will search around for them. They looked good on your car IMO. Do you remember the offset?

Look into the IS Gallery under my SN

They were a conservative +45 :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts