Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my way to autoshow in san francisco....i was driving around the block for days looking for parking....naturally at that big event there are lots of people walking around----so when i pull up at stop lights, almost everyone is looking at my car.... :D

there were some people walking across the walk, and these two teenage boys point at my car, with their pops say "wow, dad do you know what that car is?"...hahahah....also, i could have sworn someone took a pic of my car when the light turned green..

i guess they didn't know it was a lexus since i had my altezza grill, altezza emblem on the back and a kit on.....

BTW: the lexus part was nothing to fancy, they just showcased all their lexus's....lots of people were around the DWP is300 tho.....(just had a wing)......

i liked the m3 and the S55 amg out of that whole show....pretty sick...... :wink:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
1NewLexIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing