Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turning Car Back To Stock! Need Parts!!!!

Car is ALMOST STOCK! I still needa few more parts. Help me out.

Here is a list of items I am looking for...
IMPORTANT ITEM NEEDED:
-JDM dash tray or stock panel where nav is supposed to go. Mine has some holes in it, and a dash tray would cover them up nice. if not, the whole piece would be great, but I'd need the lint piece too.

NOT SO IMPORTANT, BUT MAY BE NEEDED:
- Headlights. No ballasts, no bulbs, just headlights. Might trade my ASP ones for them. Don't need or want brand new headlights, I'd prefer slightly used.
- Non-working factory head unit with buttons in good condition (no faded buttons).
- Panels where front seat belts come out (grey material)
- Panels between the rear seat and glass (goes up sides of rear pillars- grey material)
- Bracket that holds #1 & #2 spark plug wires in place
- Left front Sway Bar bushing thingie (end link)

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm any help since I'm across the country but I have stock springs and shocks (heavy to ship) and I'd be willing to trade covers if you shipped first. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Flatline i got the vents and felt piece on top there are some minor scratches though?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the springs and shocks are together, correct? When I mean together, the top si on them and they can be bolted in the car within 30 minutes? OK, so how much do you want for the springs and shocks w/ shipping? I'll need these before you go on vacation. Covers are no porblem too, as you can drive w/o them.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
FYI - They weigh ~54 lbs. so shipping should be roughly $50
How do you wanna work this? Ship me covers and lights and I'll ship you shocks/springs and my covers?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much you want for your springs and shocks?

Here is what I was thinking...
My MSM Covers = your shocks and springs, and your covers.
$175.00 for taillights. We both take care of each others shipping.

So you paypal me $175.00, and I'll get the items off to you. Sound good?

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
My price stands, I think that evens things out with my shipping costs. I would also prefer you send out your covers and then I'd send mine back out to you, I do not want to drive without my covers. Most of the NE guys know me and can vouch for me. I'll send the shocks/springs asap.

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
I can vouch for MSM and would love to break his kneecaps if he focks something up!! lol!!

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Paypal sent (I added 3% for credit card fees) and I will send out the shocks and springs today if you pm me your shipping info. If you could get my stuff out asap that would be great, I want to clean this up before I leave for vacation. Thanks Flatline.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts