Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: this fag pulls up next to me in the turning lane.(now before i tell you this part the high in cincy right now is like 40 degrees ) well its like 3:00 and this guy has all the windows down and the sunroof back, and his stock radio all the way up playing some rock and roll crap, in his acura rsx type S...........well to top that off he's wearing some big ass tabogon(don't know if i spelled that right but oh well), with this huge bubble jacket on, and gloves to go with his outfit.....................so i revved my engine at him just to see what this queer would do, and when he got a green arrow........he revved it up to like 4or 5 thousand RPMs then dropped the clutch and chirped his fwd POS. How funny is that!!!
What a dork!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
:lol: this f*g pulls up next to me in the turning lane.(now before i tell you this part the high in cincy right now is like 40 degrees ) well its like 3:00 and this guy has all the windows down and the sunroof back, and his stock radio all the way up playing some rock and roll crap, in his acura rsx type S...........well to top that off he's wearing some big ass tabogon(don't know if i spelled that right but oh well), with this huge bubble jacket on, and gloves to go with his outfit.....................so i revved my engine at him just to see what this queer would do, and when he got a green arrow........he revved it up to like 4or 5 thousand RPMs then dropped the clutch and chirped his fwd POS. How funny is that!!!
What a dork!
come on man. you're giving cincy a bad name.............................

what dealership did you buy your IS at? what color is it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
JCE10
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing