608 Posts
That turbos too small :lol:

Loving the Q45 projectors.... wish they didn't cost the earth :(

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
wow that car is spectacular.

i fucken hate those ghey graphics lol

and doodoobug, you car is outragous too!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys. That altezza was my inspiration, but, I too, am not crazy about the graphics. I just loved the over-all appearance of the car.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Gotta love the work done on the car. Personally those graphix are ghey and that chameleon paint is sooo couple years ago, shoulda stuck to a color that'll never go outta style.

If i was to base which car looks betta exterior-wise, i'd say Doodle's hands down~!

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Show cars get paid to put those graphics on their cars. Thats why they are there. Most likely that entire car was subsidized.

I really hate when people call it chameleon paint. Unless its actually the name that the paint company uses (HoK, for instance), the paint is considered iridescent.

·
Registered
824 Posts
magoo said:
Show cars get paid to put those graphics on their cars. Thats why they are there. Most likely that entire car was subsidized.

I really hate when people call it chameleon paint. Unless its actually the name that the paint company uses (HoK, for instance), the paint is considered iridescent.
Yeah, it's just like saying NOS.

Nice car doodle.

·
Registered
642 Posts
No need to get offended. sorry, didn't want to get technical with what a paint color is called but I only referred to it as chameleon since Duplicolor has a 3-stage paint kit sold in most chains that produces the same effect and they (Duplicolor) call it Chameleon, hence...

so correction, that iridescent paint is too loud for my taste...

Yes i agree most sponsered cars have all those decals & graphix, but there ARE ISers who aren't and just slap stickers just for looks and personally i think its tacky and ghey...

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Nice pics Mike! That Altezza is awesome, but a bit much as others have suggested.

Doodlebugs car is indeed a masterpiece!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Wow Mike, that is a cool pic! I will have to save that one.

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Oh I didnt mean that I was offended, I just wanted to set that record straight. It very well could be the Duplicolor paint, but I wanted to set the record straight because so many people confuse it.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
anyone notice the guage cluster? Are those Work wheels are SSR?

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
magoo said:
Anybody else notice that the graphics are backwards?

Yea but it's purposely done that way. The driverside has it on the right way.

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Eminence said:
Yea but it's purposely done that way. The driverside has it on the right way.
Aerodynamics? ;)

Whats the reason? Mirror image flipability?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts