1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Comments Welcome

Team Innovative Concepts

[IMG
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/712000-712999/712717_29_full.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
nice!!! i really like it a lot... think if you change your spoiler it would look a lot better... but it looks really good right now...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
That looks hot. I like the CF accents, and the girls are hot.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i remember walking by your car and saying...i want his trunk :)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Looks good overall. The few things I would change. Wing, Horn relocate. Besides that 10/10

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SilentAttack Looks good overall. The few things I would change. Wing, Horn relocate. Besides that 10/10
thats exactly what i needed to do, relocate my horn, i was like wtf can i do to so that i could not see the horn it looks bad. Shit ur the man Rep+ SilentAttack

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
looks good.. not feeling the spoiler though but looks like you've got plans for that. Now what I would have done is: do a similar paint scheme on the trunk as well.. :) but thats just me.. oh yeah, match the mesh on the front lip, grill, bumper etc..if you can't do that, paint them the same color..

·
Registered
25 Posts
i would paint the rear of the trunk and leave the top CF. That way, its all dark, only on the top of the car as apposed to the contrast on the rear. Not many people do that and i think it would look much cleaner. Car looks great! Looks like you won some hardware to take home! Congrats!

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Calric said:
i would paint the rear of the trunk and leave the top CF. That way, its all dark, only on the top of the car as apposed to the contrast on the rear. Not many people do that and i think it would look much cleaner. Car looks great! Looks like you won some hardware to take home! Congrats!

thats how mine is. its going to look good once its on the car

·
Banned
468 Posts
not bad. not bad at all

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
I say ditch the chrome emblems on the trunk...get carbon fiber Tail lights too...they will compliment the rear...nice otherwise

·
Registered
415 Posts
flat black or gloss black heads and tails would look nice...
maybe even color matched...

maybe a cf grill to compliment the cf hood...

not feeling the wing either...but its your car not mine

it does look good though...good job!

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
I think that wing is sick. I too have an MSM and wouldnt mind if mine looked like that at all. I'm a fan of debadging the "Lexus" and the "IS300" and just leaving the L, but it's all about your taste. I think it would look a lot cleaner.
Black chrome tails, painted headlights, and painted fogs will set your shit off.
Also, what did you use to get the black roof? Is it paint or some kind of CF cutout?

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Oh yeah, there's not really any sense in painting the outer edge of your CF hood MSM unless you have a CF or black grill for it to flow in to....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts