Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well one new thing. I have these all weathers here, i paid a little over 125 for these about 1 year ago. I am asking $5000 cash + shipping OBO. I rather not ship them i am located in newark nj. one looks very bad but its just still in use i will clean them all before the sale. I also have the h&r's for sale they need to go. 5,000,000
cash will do it i will cover shipping OBO. I also Have a new leather jacket for my r6 motorcycle but she is gone so i will try to sell it here many people have bikes also. i paid $500 for it. best resonable offer will take it. asking $500 OBO size 44 its new never used. its the black one. if anyone really wants it i will take pics of the one i have this is an internet pic.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I'll give you $5,000 for the all-weathers. How much is shipping? $2000?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
about that i will have to check it out.
The only reasone i put these prices is because i was told i have to put something. I dont want to scare anyone away so this way if you have an offer you can pm me with it. If i put matts for 100 obo people will think i want that or close to that and wont offer say 50 bux. that is all.

Thanx for you shipping will be free. but handling is 50,000 cash.

·
Registered
154 Posts
yeah but if people just glance and see an outrageous price they'd lose interest immediately lol. might want to revise it a little bit. sorry for thread jack. BTT.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea but people that really wanna buy this stuff can see its a joke. It worked last time. Thanx though i can see
what you mean though.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Live auction the stuff off I will give you $10,000 for the mats alone

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
This thread had me cracking up for a minute! Personally, I think $5,000,000 for H&Rs is a steal. Plus, he said he'll cover shipping which should be well over $25,000. I mean, I paid $6.3 mil for mine, and I had to cover shipping.

Somebody should jump on this deal ASAP! Bump for crazy jimmy.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok boys it looks like the matts are as good as sold. so i have the h&r's and jacket to go.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha i didnt mean the jacket i mean the h&rs are gonna be trash soon. the jacket is new never used sorry man nice try though. i paid way to much to just muck it. i am getting an r1 in the summer so i guess i will hold on to it if there arnt any good offers.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts