Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ever happened to the company that makes roll cages?
I think the company's name is MONKEYBARS.
Are they still around?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I don't know. I tried to find them years ago, to put a cage in my IS. He never returned my calls, and I got fed up. After all, I had 6 magazine articles, 2 SEMA booth vehicles and endless product placement opportunities... Why wouldn't he call me back? Anyways, I ended up going down to DG Motorsports & getting the carbon cage & hood. I was much happier with that outcome.

·
Registered
381 Posts
After all, I had 6 magazine articles, 2 SEMA booth vehicles and endless product placement opportunities...
Oh shut up. Damn you make me little itty bitty. Thanks dude. No I love your car. Just playin!

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know. I tried to find them years ago, to put a cage in my IS. He never returned my calls, and I got fed up. After all, I had 6 magazine articles, 2 SEMA booth vehicles and endless product placement opportunities... Why wouldn't he call me back? Anyways, I ended up going down to DG Motorsports & getting the carbon cage & hood. I was much happier with that outcome.
Got any pics of your cage from DG?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
If anyone needs roll bars/roll cages/that kinda stuff and you're in the seattle area hit me up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts