Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'm thinking of a Flywheel next, but wondering if there's any available for the E-shift model. Any suggestions?

And about the intakes on the market, do they give you satisfaction for the buck?

Can anyone think of smart mods that'll fit the automatic and keep the IS NA (no turbine)?

Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
I installed the true 12v mod. I recieved 12hp gain from it, and all i did was install it in my cig lighter.

anyone intersted pm me.

David

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
:eek: Where can I get that action :lol: I think the better part of this forum love the SRT Intake with the Piggy Back ECU

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I slapped a Toyomoto intake system and gain almost 300+ rwhp :wink:
-Matt

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
there is no flywheel on an auto, its called a flex plate and it is not heavy at all

you can do intake, exhaust, header, race pipe and small obscure mods - none of which you can really feel, there is no free lunch in this world, and thats it, otherwise you'll need forced induction

-gte

shuggy said:
First I'm thinking of a Flywheel next, but wondering if there's any available for the E-shift model. Any suggestions?

And about the intakes on the market, do they give you satisfaction for the buck?

Can anyone think of smart mods that'll fit the automatic and keep the IS NA (no turbine)?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:oops: my bad... I wish I bought the manual ...

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
if you get the entire compliment of intake/header/exhaust (i/h/e) then you will feel that.

suspension work is something that can always be felt. :D

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
AustinAltezza said:
if your on a budget get nitrous. easy to use, cheap and easy to install without any permament mods
Yeah, but its such a BITCH getting that bottle filled every week. :bitching:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts