Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the overal concenses of adding a list of mods to the signatures? I have received a complaint as I'm sure its because my list is quite long. I seen this as a trend and that is the only reason that I have done so. The reason I like it is because if you have done something that someone else is thinking about doing they know that they can PM you and ask questions. I have received plenty already. The down side is that it does clutter the board. Let me know and hopefully all will follow what the outcome is.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I used to list my mods, but it started becoming tedious to do so.

So now I only describe my car as "no longer stock..."

BTW you could always reference the web album which has photos of your car and describe your mods in the album.

[ May 10, 2001: Message edited by: Risk3233 ]

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
Hey man, you pretty much explained it there. It's just too much to read. If you really want to showcase all that stuff, just get a webpage up and put it all on there.

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
benzz'sIS
No i'm not interested in thae factoey nav as I can do much better aftermarket.

Mario1235
Please visitLisnup

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by lisnup65:
What is the overal concenses of adding a list of mods to the signatures? I have received a complaint as I'm sure its because my list is quite long. I seen this as a trend and that is the only reason that I have done so. The reason I like it is because if you have done something that someone else is thinking about doing they know that they can PM you and ask questions. I have received plenty already. The down side is that it does clutter the board. Let me know and hopefully all will follow what the outcome is.
i think it would be better to make a page w/ your mods and link to it in your sig. like My IS300 Mods or something. there are lots and lots of free web space providers. cuz your sig is freaking huge...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Huge signatures suck. Not everyone cares about modifications. For those that do, a link should be provided where we can check out a webpage like Scott mentioned above... just my two pennies.

Scott.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i find it very useful. sometimes i see guys that have the mod i'm thinking about getting, then i can contact them directly to see what they think about it and if they have recommendations. some even help me out with my installation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts