Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a question regarding the IS's headlights. I am in the process of changing some of the lights, turnsignals, etc. I can't seem to find any information on the front directionals, as far as replacement bulbs. I wanted to change them to either white, or blue. IS this possible to change? If so, what is the correct bulb#?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
bulb size is 7440 for the front turn signals.. there are 4 bulbs total.. 2 in each housing... some people can take out the signals without removing the bumper and some people with smaller hands can change them without doing so.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How To

SO, i have determined that my hands are def. too big to this. My next question would be how to go about getting to the front blinkers with out taking off the whole bumper, or is that impossible? Just doesn't make sense that one would have to remove a whole bumper to replace a blinker. Otherwise, you would have to go to the shop everytime one burnt out.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
The bumper takes no more than 10 mins to take off. For the bottom bulbs you need to remove it. I took out my headlights to put bulbs in the bottom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts