Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are you guys in the process or are there any decals or stickers of IS300.net that we could get, buy, or somthing.

Just curious.

It would be a great christmas gift from you guys to all us IS owners???

HUH, you still have time..a couple more weeks left..

think about it

ONYX 01

·
Registered
253 Posts
All i did was print out the homepage and brought it to a sign designer that lives nearby and he scanned the IS300.net and made me a up a couple of them for 5 bucks. They loook great and fit perfectly in the little rear windows on the back doors. It matches my silver perfectly and I think is about 4 inches long. I love it!!

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I would love to do it and have been planning to, but I've run out of startup "fun" money lately. I'll see what I can do. I want them too.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
128 Posts
maxima.org had one that they gave out to thier listbot people that went on the triangle window in the back. Kind of gave a sense of group togetherness or something I guess. My freind owns a maxima and he thinks it's the greatest car in the world.

Maybe we could something like that.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I personally would love to have one on my car as it would definitely give a sense of unity or belonging....for instance, if I'm driving down the street and see another IS and has the IS300.net sticker on it, he/she could either be a callname that I have always wanted to meet.

Otherwise, other IS' are just plain.

Can someone post the is300logo high res - I'll be going to my friend's pro print shop to have them done and maybe distribute to memebers my end of Jan for small change.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe if we get a lot of people here to want one we all could give a few dollars for some decals.

Webmaster can set up a paypal account or somthing and we all could just send him 5 bucks or somthing

I am definatly interested so count me in. I would love to get a lot of them since no one in the midwest wants to organize a meet, i guess i might have to!!! we'll see as soon a spring hits.

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
697 Posts
Originally posted by MAmornIS:
Hey McCarlin. I second you on the midwest meet. Come Spring we definitely need to have a Chicago IS meet, but until spring i'm not coming out of my hole
its freaking cold Today!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by saltedeggman:
its freaking cold Today!!
Its only 11 degrees...not bad..

My IS is warm and cozy in the garage!!

you wouldnt want to get her tires cold now would you!!

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WEBMASTER::::::

NEED HI-RES PICTURE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

1 - 16 of 16 Posts