Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are you guys in the process or are there any decals or stickers of IS300.net that we could get, buy, or somthing.

Just curious.

It would be a great christmas gift from you guys to all us IS owners???

HUH, you still have time..a couple more weeks left..

think about it

ONYX 01

·
Registered
253 Posts
All i did was print out the homepage and brought it to a sign designer that lives nearby and he scanned the IS300.net and made me a up a couple of them for 5 bucks. They loook great and fit perfectly in the little rear windows on the back doors. It matches my silver perfectly and I think is about 4 inches long. I love it!!

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I would love to do it and have been planning to, but I've run out of startup "fun" money lately. I'll see what I can do. I want them too.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
128 Posts
maxima.org had one that they gave out to thier listbot people that went on the triangle window in the back. Kind of gave a sense of group togetherness or something I guess. My freind owns a maxima and he thinks it's the greatest car in the world.

Maybe we could something like that.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I personally would love to have one on my car as it would definitely give a sense of unity or belonging....for instance, if I'm driving down the street and see another IS and has the IS300.net sticker on it, he/she could either be a callname that I have always wanted to meet.

Otherwise, other IS' are just plain.

Can someone post the is300logo high res - I'll be going to my friend's pro print shop to have them done and maybe distribute to memebers my end of Jan for small change.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe if we get a lot of people here to want one we all could give a few dollars for some decals.

Webmaster can set up a paypal account or somthing and we all could just send him 5 bucks or somthing

I am definatly interested so count me in. I would love to get a lot of them since no one in the midwest wants to organize a meet, i guess i might have to!!! we'll see as soon a spring hits.

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
697 Posts
Originally posted by MAmornIS:
Hey McCarlin. I second you on the midwest meet. Come Spring we definitely need to have a Chicago IS meet, but until spring i'm not coming out of my hole
its freaking cold Today!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by saltedeggman:
its freaking cold Today!!
Its only 11 degrees...not bad..

My IS is warm and cozy in the garage!!

you wouldnt want to get her tires cold now would you!!

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WEBMASTER::::::

NEED HI-RES PICTURE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
Black300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing