Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know the link for your advertising program. I would like to advertise on this site for the new HP Racing Lexus IS300 Header with O2 Simulator and am unable to find anything. Thanks in advance.
Erin
Custom Import Design
[email protected]

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
unfortunatly I dont think anyone would buy it from you....we can get it thru Toyomoto.... :wink:

but..GOOD LUCK! :chill:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price

I can offer it to this site for about $100 cheaper though. Maybe someone will be interested then......
Erin

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Re: Price

CID said:
I can offer it to this site for about $100 cheaper though. Maybe someone will be interested then......
Erin
really? if you want to advertise as a company on this website, you need to Pay the owner to do that....

well the community here trusts a name and business called Toyomoto over someone called Custom Import Design.... :roll:

check this out too: http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=2

you might as well give IS300.net a call and tell them your interested

owner/webmaster of the site is Tony, his # is 954+472-7876

good luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks and that is what I was looking for. I'm not sure why someone would trust Toyomoto over HP Racing though. I've never really seen their products tested in any of the major Import magazines but maybe I just missed it. As far as Custom Import Design, we have been working on imports since 96 but it is mostly towards the Honda crowd. We have also been an authorized HP dealer for 3 years. I just wanted to advertise the Lexus header that HP has released and I though that $350 shipped might be a little more affordable to some people on here. Thanks again. :wink:

Erin
CID

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Re: Thanks

CID said:
Thanks and that is what I was looking for. I'm not sure why someone would trust Toyomoto over HP Racing though. I've never really seen their products tested in any of the major Import magazines but maybe I just missed it. As far as Custom Import Design, we have been working on imports since 96 but it is mostly towards the Honda crowd. We have also been an authorized HP dealer for 3 years. I just wanted to advertise the Lexus header that HP has released and I though that $350 shipped might be a little more affordable to some people on here. Thanks again. :wink:

Erin
CID
your welcome....

but you obviously dont know anything about Toyomoto, and thus your proving that your ignorant about them.....

if you only did your research about toyomoto, then you would understand my reasoning behind my statements....and many others on this site would back me up on that! :wink:

·
Registered
236 Posts
The more options we have for performance parts for our cars, the more competative prices will be. I think you should post a bit more about your product in the go fast forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Toyo

"but you obviously dont know anything about Toyomoto, and thus your proving that your ignorant about them..... "

I don't need to do any research on them. I'm not ignorant about them, I just don't limit my options to one company. And I believe that others would back you up on their products just because they are one of the only companies making the header for the IS300. Just because they only build Lexus and Toyota parts doesn't mean they are the best. Otherwise, no one would have a HKS or Apexi exhaust on a Toyo either as these companies don't specialize in one car brand. I've sold a few of the HP Lexus headers on ebay and all of the customers have been quite pleased.

The reason I haven't posted about the headers in the other forum is I didn't want to appear to be advertising without permission from the site owner. Thanks again for the contact info. :wink:
Erin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts