Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wonder if it was Eminem hahaha.....oh well sucks for moby...every1 gets an ass kicking in their life

Moby is bruised and "very curious" after getting jumped Wednesday night outside a Boston club.

After performing at the Paradise Club, the electronic music guru was signing autographs for fans when two or three men attacked him with mace and repeatedly punched him.

"I assumed that a bar fight had spilled out of the bar and that somehow I had gotten caught in the middle of it," Moby wrote on his Web site. "But no. After being punched in the head from behind a few times, I turned around to see what was going on and one of them punched me in the face a couple of times and then they all ran away. So now I'm sitting here bloody and beaten up and waiting to file a police report."

A spokesperson for the Boston Police Department said officers were called to the scene, where they interviewed the owner of the club and doorman, who was also sprayed with mace when he tried to stop the fight. Police later interviewed Moby at his hotel, where he said his glasses broke during the fight, rendering him unable to describe the attackers.

Moby, who has bruises and stitches on his face, wrote on his Web site that he's not badly hurt and that his biggest concern is finding out why he was jumped. He pleaded for one of the attackers to anonymously log on to his message board and explain the incident.

"I'm very curious as to why three men would coordinate an attack on me," Moby wrote. "You know, three against one? And the 'one' in question is me, hardly the most physically threatening person in the world."

In a later posting, Moby said he's not angry with the men and believes in forgiveness. "I just hope that at some point in these guys' lives they come to realize that hurting other people is wrong."

He also speculated on why he was attacked. "Maybe they don't like skinny bald guys who play cover songs. I'm sure that's it. It's my fault. I should've posted a warning on the entrance to the club: 'Warning: Tonight's show will at times be comprised of cover songs poorly played by Moby, a skinny bald musician.' "

Police are searching for two white men, approximately 22 years old. Their tip line is (800) 494-TIPS.

—Corey Moss

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
clearlexus said:
"I'm very curious as to why three men would coordinate an attack on me," Moby wrote. "You know, three against one? And the 'one' in question is me, hardly the most physically threatening person in the world."
"I got my ass kicked, wah wah wah."

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
caren said:
clearlexus said:
"I got my ass kicked, wah wah wah."
It is Friday the 13th, I hope you get anally raped with a pitchfork...

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
caren said:
xjayx300 said:
It is Friday the 13th, I hope you get anally raped with a pitchfork...
It is always SUCH a pleasure to see you xjayx.
Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
You know, I don't really like Moby - but what kind of pansy ass wimps need to gang up on Moby and pepper spray him to kick his ass?

Moby is a wus, but these three who had to join forces to take on the ~120pound pacifist vegetarian are and always will be absoluty pu$$ies.

-Justin

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Justin.b said:
You know, I don't really like Moby - but what kind of pansy ass wimps need to gang up on Moby and pepper spray him to kick his ass?

Moby is a wus, but these three who had to join forces to take on the ~120pound pacifist vegetarian are and always will be absoluty pu$$ies.

-Justin
Maybe he was wearing a Yankees hat.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
PMD911 said:
Justin.b said:

-Justin
If he was wearing a Yankees hat then they should still be kicking him right now. F'n Yankess <spit!>

-Justin

·
Registered
139 Posts
Justin.b said:
PMD911 said:
Justin.b said:

-Justin
If he was wearing a Yankees hat then they should still be kicking him right now. F'n Yankess <spit!>

-Justin
sucks to live in the shadow eh? it's allright, someone has to be a red rag fan.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Justin b is so on it. You say Moby is a p***y?! What about those homos who jumped him? :roll:

My 9 year old boy could kick his butt (not that he would)

But props to Moby for his convictions...

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Figuhs. This guy got beat up in Bahstin. Shoulda hit em wit his cah, ya know? Dumb fuckuz.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
xtremepsi said:
Justin.b said:
PMD911 said:

-Justin
<sob> Yeah, it sucks... :(

NoMAHHH rules - Jeter sucks. :)

-Justin

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Justin.b said:
xtremepsi said:
Justin.b said:
PMD911 said:

-Justin
<sob> Yeah, it sucks... :(

NoMAHHH rules - Jeter sucks. :)

-Justin
My rommate has a 'Jeter Swallows' shirt.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
PMD911
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing