Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to give kudos to all who post on this site regarding what you can do and what has been done to the IS300 from a tunes upgrade perspective. After reading through hundreds of posts on all of the combinations, taking my time to sift through the info, and before I made my decision on what option to pursue and what purchases to make, I have to say that using the Altezza Double Din dash opening gave me exactly what I was looking for from a stock perspective as this was my highest priority to solve before SQ. There is a slight color variation, but it is so negligible in the grand scheme of things considering I have two din size units now occupying the space of where the factory radio once was not to mention the factory texture of the Altezza piece. I don't have a digital camera, but I'll try to post as soon as I can. Two last things, the Utopia's were also an excellent recommedation as were the 2 Image Dynamics IDQ 10's. Now, if I could just get an IS430, life would be greater!! Thanks again - way more than happy with the daily drive thanks to all of the great information posted here by the regulars!! This is an awesome user community!!

·
Useless
4,731 Posts
W8TNG4IS430 said:
I have to give kudos to all who post on this site regarding what you can do and what has been done to the IS300 from a tunes upgrade perspective. After reading through hundreds of posts on all of the combinations, taking my time to sift through the info, and before I made my decision on what option to pursue and what purchases to make, I have to say that using the Altezza Double Din dash opening gave me exactly what I was looking for from a stock perspective as this was my highest priority to solve before SQ. There is a slight color variation, but it is so negligible in the grand scheme of things considering I have two din size units now occupying the space of where the factory radio once was not to mention the factory texture of the Altezza piece. I don't have a digital camera, but I'll try to post as soon as I can. Two last things, the Utopia's were also an excellent recommedation as were the 2 Image Dynamics IDQ 10's. Now, if I could just get an IS430, life would be greater!! Thanks again - way more than happy with the daily drive thanks to all of the great information posted here by the regulars!! This is an awesome user community!!
Well thank you and congrates on your system. This is the reason why we are all here. Some are here to learn while others teach and share knowledge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts