Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY! i have an m3 sitting in my driveway =) i just got it today from BMW of san diego, great service, got the car an hour after the deal was made. details:
2door
35k miles
cpo
fold down seats
cd changer
etc =)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Congratulations, I know you have been lusting after that car for a long time and understandably so.

Be careful driving it. PS Did you make love to it last night?

We've had to listen to you rant for so long you might as well post a pic of it.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did want a four door but well, i made a freakin' compromise :p i like the two door seats better anyways, i'll get pics asap =)

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Congratulations MrClam... So are you going to stick around is300.net or are you moving to www.bimmer.org ...?
Eric....

[This message has been edited by EricK (edited October 08, 2000).]

·
8,107 Posts
Congrats Clambake! I found a certified M3 sedan, 5 speed, luxury, H&K stereo, '97, 25k miles, only $30,000. It's purple (barely ok), I'm pretty tempted.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cpo = certified pre-owned
i got the car at 32.5 =)
i was surprised that the dealer took such a low price, most california dealers are a pain in the azz =)

oh yeah, i'll stil be hanging arnd here =) i've been at bimmer.org before and yeah, not much discussion, just straight ask and answer =)

[This message has been edited by mrclam (edited October 08, 2000).]

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was just looking in the classifieds today and say M3s around the 93-98 range for about 25-35K. I was really interested. I saw a 91 m5 too. DOnt know how a 91 m5 is..anyone know?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
JW
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing