Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everybody,
I miss my IS so much 'coz I just went back to Thailand, but I got a little surprise from my parent, My dad just brought a new mini cooper and I love it (it just like a go-kart, so much fun to drive) The price in Thailand is more expensive than an IS here. (fuck that 300%tax)
I tell your guy about this 'coz I want to put something to this go-kart, but I can't remember what company or website make aftermaket parts for it, so give some help if u can :wink:

Btw, bimmer 745 is coming tomorrom :p / Still love my IS though!

See you sooon

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Bearwish said:
HI everybody,
I miss my IS so much 'coz I just went back to Thailand, but I got a little surprise from my parent, My dad just brought a new mini cooper and I love it (it just like a go-kart, so much fun to drive) The price in Thailand is more expensive than an IS here. (f*ck that 300%tax)
I tell your guy about this 'coz I want to put something to this go-kart, but I can't remember what company or website make aftermaket parts for it, so give some help if u can :wink:

See you sooon
Stop showing off! No one cares how rich you are.

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
Yeah I know what he means. My parents took away my IS and are making my drive the Lambo. I know the economy is tough but come on, the Lambo? That is soo passe'. Whats next? Will we have to cut down to only 50 butlers and maids? Oh well, as long as they dont make me drive the Beamer, I guess I can manage. :chill:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
MicaBlueLex said:
Yeah I know what he means. My parents took away my IS and are making my drive the Lambo. I know the economy is tough but come on, the Lambo? That is soo passe'. Whats next? Will we have to cut down to only 50 butlers and maids? Oh well, as long as they dont make me drive the Beamer, I guess I can manage. :chill:
:lol: ....no shit....I'm stuck driving the damn Bently. My parents can be such assholes sometimes. Its cool though, we have a McLaren F1 on order, it should be comming tomarrow. We had to pay 400%taxes, so it cost 4mil....whatever though.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Bearwish said:
HI everybody,
I miss my IS so much 'coz I just went back to Thailand, but I got a little surprise from my parent, My dad just brought a new mini cooper and I love it (it just like a go-kart, so much fun to drive) The price in Thailand is more expensive than an IS here. (f*ck that 300%tax)

See you sooon
Are you a thailand prince or somthing? :p

·
Registered
1,655 Posts

guys, I just found bearwashes website. http://www.geocities.com/asianprince213/

The picture above is of me when I first came to America. As you can see, I am very wealthy because this shirt is 100% real tiger fur. This is one of my cheap shirts, but it still cost me $950. Money isn't an issue for me, so I will spoil and pamper you.

This is another early photo of me. It was taken during one of my many sold out concerts in Asia. Again, money isn't an issue, because I had this suit custom made in Italy and I've only worn it once. Look at how thick and full my hair is. When I become older, I guarantee you that I won't become bald and wrinkley.
sawadeekap bearwash!!! pom u tee thai kap hehehe Guys, this site is fuckin hilarious, check out the car section

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Yea ppl like Bearwish dun realise that to the average person, the cars he owns are pretty expensive and only suited for the very wealthy. He's talking bout his cars like they're cheap expandable items that everybody's household has, but it dun work like dat. And the "ooo the 745 is coming in tomorrow when there's already a Ferrari and whatever in the garage already " Please try to be humble and acknowledge the fact that you're spoiled as hell! So keep the addition of new cars to yourself instead of showing the world how spoilt you are... THANX :boring:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
that site was ... eurrghtt pffffffffffffffttt blaaaah !!!
what a shit head...

anyway, just for your information guys, most foreign student that comes to united states are basically rich, it just that some of them are really gay and show off good for nothin brat.

But the majority of us are not like that, our parents do pay for most of the expenses, but it doesnt mean that we are allowed to spend them in anyway we please (well for some brats case.... they do).

its basically a lot harder when u come to united state as a student cos the responsibilities given are very heavy.

just so that ye all dont get the wrong impression for all the foreign students : )

*oh yes i work to get my mods, which is why i didnt get too many of em :cry:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Dude you got a freakin 360 Modena, do you really need anything else? Seriously though if I were you I would find the tallest cliff and then shove that chick car off the top and watch it fall :lol: .

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Benign said:
that site was ... eurrghtt pffffffffffffffttt blaaaah !!!
what a shit head...

anyway, just for your information guys, most foreign student that comes to united states are basically rich, it just that some of them are really ghey and show off good for nothin brat.

But the majority of us are not like that, our parents do pay for most of the expenses, but it doesnt mean that we are allowed to spend them in anyway we please (well for some brats case.... they do).

its basically a lot harder when u come to united state as a student cos the responsibilities given are very heavy.

just so that ye all dont get the wrong impression for all the foreign students : )

*oh yes i work to get my mods, which is why i didnt get too many of em :cry:
:D What a coincidence :D
I'm also an international student here in Milwaukee :D
Where are you located bro?

·
Registered
34 Posts
is it a cooper s? if so put a smaller pulley on it, and then some forged wheels cam/s and new lifter, HD Valve Springs and then a exhaust intake and chip, and if possible aftercool it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shitttt!!!! I just want to get somethings for my mini!!! thanks for the people who help me though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
27 Participants
DJPoop
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing