Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

We at MVP Motorsports have teamed up with Mishimoto to give away 5 of their silicone hose kits to members of MY.IS. The giveaway is free to enter and the winners will be randomly selected - click the image below to go to the contest page and submit your information. Don’t miss out on your chance to get free stuff, the contest ends August 31st!

Winners will be notified via PM the week of September 4th!

Thanks

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ALRIGHT GUYS HERE ARE THE WINNERS FROM MY.IS!!!

my.is
OG 187
UsaPride
ISBoo
BNort2310
CATscan2008

If you could all please PM me your shipping address we will get these out to you ASAP!

Regards,
Robert

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Thanks Robert!! Awesome contest!!

·
Formerly known as 01WaIS
635 Posts
PM Sent!! Thanks Robert! Can't wait to get these installed! Like CATscan said, awesome contest!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
^ did you guys get hoses? they told me that they didn't make any hoses for our car, so i had to pick $200 worth of merchandise and only got $80 worth of stuff :( (a thermostat and a t-shirt) was just curious if it was the same situation for you guys? or maybe robert can help clear some stuff up?

and btw,thanks robert for the notification of the contest!!! :) i finally won something, lol.

~cody

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
^ did you guys get hoses? they told me that they didn't make any hoses for our car, so i had to pick $200 worth of merchandise and only got $80 worth of stuff :( (a thermostat and a t-shirt) was just curious if it was the same situation for you guys? or maybe robert can help clear some stuff up?

and btw,thanks robert for the notification of the contest!!! :) i finally won something, lol.

~cody
Yes. No hose kit for our cars. I picked three items I thought added up to ~$200--RAD cap, transmission cooler, carbon fiber shift knob. Received cap and knob.

I am thankful for the items and the contest; preferred a hose kit though.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately we simply posted the giveaway and had nothing to do with it. Find it odd they requested the IS300 for a hose giveaway with no hoses.

Regards,
Robert

1 - 7 of 7 Posts