Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
any pics of the acutal unit? and maybe of one installed on an IS300 thanks im verrrry interested in picking this up in the next few days.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Don't have any installed pics since we have been gearing up for TX2K10. Our shop is overrun by Vipers, GTRs and Supras until then :( .

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
876 Posts
I should have mine in next weekend and can take pics for you. Depends when the other goodies come in when radiator goes in. So if anyone ever needs to order any parts at midnight...just pm robert! Lol ;)

Thanks again bro!

- cody

P.s. wouldn't mind pics of the supras n gtrs... =)

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
most definitely will! since you mailed my care package today it will definitely be going on this weekend! wahoo for midnight ordering. ;)
i should hopefully get the radiator tomorrow, so i can post pics of it when it arrives to, to show people the quality =]
- cody

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
got the radiator in yesterday! here's pictures of the actual unit: should be installed this weekend to get installed pics. :)

i hope that helps!

~cody

·
Registered
876 Posts
finally got around to putting it on..there's only one problem. the top right (passenger side) hole doesn't completely line up for the fans. not a big deal, still completely solid on there. runs great, fan doesn't kick on nearly as much at idle. would definitely recommend this. here's a picture with that hole circled:

looks 2000x better in there! i didn't put the radiator panel / intake on yet so you could get a better image of the radiator. if you want one with the radiator panel / intake on..let me know :)

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Hey Robert, I'd LOVE to see a Video Tutorial of you putting together your radiator with external radiator cooler. It would ease some peoples minds, including my own, who are hesitant to get it done with an automatic transmission......

Youtube host it possibily? It would create very good exposure to your deal and your company :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Anytime soon would unfortunately not be possible due to the extreme amount of work in our shop at this time. I'm also currently installing a new SR20DET in my S14 so space is the main factor holding me back.

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
876 Posts
i love my SR20...they are so much fun to drive lol.

u keeping the stock t25 turbo on it? sorry alittle off topic :p

·
Registered
876 Posts
Ohh wow your insane! Lol. I just put a GT3076R on mine..what a difference from the t28! ull have to post pics when ur done :)

61 - 80 of 87 Posts