Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A top of the line Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator will keep your engine running at its finest and enhance the lifetime of your vehicle. Exclusively designed for the IS300, no cutting or modification is required. A Mishimoto radiators is the ideal upgrade to the stock Lexus radiator because it's designed and engineered to produce maximum cooling efficiency by providing a 30% increase in cooling. The Mishimoto Lexus IS300 radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks. All Mishimoto radiators come with a High Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap and a no questions asked warranty, including accident protection.

MSRP $340
SALE $255 SHIPPPED anywhere in the 48 states.

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We just received a stocking order with a few in there so this price won't last long.

I'm actually currently thinking about pulling one out for my personal IS300 :p.

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
80 Posts
Will these fit the IS200?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Would it fit an Euro Spec / JDM Is200 with 1G-FE engine and sixspeed manual transmission?!?!

Willing to ship to APO

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From the images I found online the top looks to be identical between the IS300 and the IS200. The lower I cannot confirm.

Shipping to APO is not a problem.

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'll do some more researches, maybe I PM you if I can put the IS300 cooler in my IS200

·
Registered
44 Posts
I need to get a new radiator. Mine has a massive dent from hitting a large pylon that was in the middle of the road.

How much shipped to Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

Guessing I also need the automatic transmission cooler since this radiator doesn't have it built in like the OEM one? Otherwise it is a direct replacement?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need to get a new radiator. Mine has a massive dent from hitting a large pylon that was in the middle of the road.

How much shipped to Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

Guessing I also need the automatic transmission cooler since this radiator doesn't have it built in like the OEM one? Otherwise it is a direct replacement?
That is correct sir you will need the external cooler if you are auto. Other than that it is a direct OEM replacement.

Shipping to Canada will be an additional $20.

Regards,
Robert

1 - 20 of 87 Posts