Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new user here, having that being said I have searched forums for an answer and haven't found anything relating to my issue. Randomly when I start my car it will start to have the trac light flash. Use a diagnostic code and these are the ones I receive. My issue though is I'm not experiencing any problems with the car AT ALL. Vehicle is not sluggish, not rough, not misfiring, not hard to start ... nothing. The issue it's making me paranoid as hell. These are the most my vehicle has.

Aem short ram cai
Green headers
Hks exhaust
Fortune auto 500's
Full sound system

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Hey guys new user here, having that being said I have searched forums for an answer and haven't found anything relating to my issue. Randomly when I start my car it will start to have the trac light flash. Use a diagnostic code and these are the ones I receive. My issue though is I'm not experiencing any problems with the car AT ALL. Vehicle is not sluggish, not rough, not misfiring, not hard to start ... nothing. The issue it's making me paranoid as hell. These are the most my vehicle has.

Aem short ram cai
Green headers
Hks exhaust
Fortune auto 500's
Full sound system
Check MAF,ignitor. Then swap plugs wires and boots. If you find oil around the plugs replace the valve cover gaskets also. Coils usually do not go bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If this narrows it down more it typically happens after a heavy rain or whenever there's a lot of humidity in the air

1 - 4 of 4 Posts