Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turbo Dan are you going? anyone else heading down to perhaps see the SRT vs. PFS race? I might be hitting it on my way home from Toyomoto, or if I am already home by then I will proly be going down anyway..to race that is.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
fairuza11 said:
Turbo Dan are you going? anyone else heading down to perhaps see the SRT vs. PFS race? I might be hitting it on my way home from Toyomoto, or if I am already home by then I will proly be going down anyway..to race that is.
i'm gonna run at street wars on sat sept 6th, then drive down sunday morning to be at MIR on the 7th for the battle of the imports...

hope to finally meet you soon Brian! and good luck with your tweaks you made on your car! :wink:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
fairuza11 said:
Cool I think dan is going I am not really sure if anyone else is going or not tho.
i'll shoot him a msg, we start school on wed sept 3rd, i hope he does go, you think he will ever get that monster on the track?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
fairuza11 said:
well I can just call him and ask if you want
whatever you want.....thats fine with me...i last saw him at the club abyss show, i still dont know who won there...

i'm still here in florida by the way, and found out I am only about 15min away from Moroso speedway...next time I am down here, hope to run with a few toyomoto guys....probably by next march/april...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts