Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, i heard that hot wheels or some mini car makin toy co. would get some pics of your car, the model of it, and they could make a 1:18 scale of your is. i thought this would be kinda cool...have a C-West body kit, TRD spoiler...etc. but, i didn't know if any of you guys have heard this. and, who does this...what toy co. does the mini scale IS....?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Autoart makes some of the best 1:18 models, and they make one of our IS300 (Altezza)

I have a cheap $3 Maisto silver IS300 model 1/38 scale.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have 2 MSM versions, I dunno the scale. I think they are made by Maisto (sp?) -- I can take some pics if you really want to see it.

wb

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
can't they make one in ggp? it's a popular color, after all

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
heres some pics i just snapped of one of mine...

and heres a pic of a r/c is300 i snapped at our middle of summer meet....

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I found a site that sell the jada import "dub city" model of our cars for SOOOO cheap, i just bought one. There only 5 bucks for a 1:24 scale one, they go for 20 on ebay :bigSmile: Hopefully everything is ligit, i just ordered mine and hope it comes in ok. Ill let you guys know. Comes in silver,black,yellow, or blue. Heres the link to all there models for dirt cheap http://www.wheelswings-things.com/Dub-City.htm

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yea, thats what i'm lookin for...but, a friend told me that you can accually take a bunch of pics of YOUR car, from everything down to the gauges they will replicate...it just depends on how much ya got...$$$. but, i have an ASP IS, and i want a 1:18 or 1:24 scale of an ASP IS with C-West kit, TRD spoiler, blacked out head, and tail lights, Axis Reverb wheels, lowered 2"...etc. but, i can't find the person to do it. someone has to do it though.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
acumenhokie said:
Please fix the smelling in the thread title. Crappy spelling in a post I can over look but "modle"
....better...:lol:...oh, and i really like your 'smelling' too...:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts