Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ai,... i know ur not gonna like this.. let me know if u really hate it i'll take some pics down

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
dang, and i totally drove right by there (exited the 91) around 1ish...oh well. maybe next time! :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ian..nice pics. Woulda called you brandon but i didnt have your cell #. Tried callin Geremy but that guy was out partying.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
XxpNoisNxX said:
Ian..nice pics. Woulda called you brandon but i didnt have your cell #. Tried callin Geremy but that guy was out partying.
^^dammit i missed out on a Krispy Kreme .Net meet! i feel so left out now.. haha last nite i was out until 3am (Irvine) partying with my hmgrlz and sh't. there was alcohol, bud, and grubb. i invited all the guys that were online last nite such as Steven, Ai, Ian, Brandon, etc. my badd guys i woulda meet up instead of going partying if i only knew u guys were going to chill. oh and steven my badd for not picking up last nite my phone is kinda broken so i need to get a new one. but no worries i think imma see u today becuz were going to the paint shop in Gardena with yer homies. See you there -G

btw +Rep for Ian for m0ding my car and for chilling with me @ Lexus yesterday **good times** there was an all u can eat buffet!!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gandy IS 350 said:
chilling with me @ Lexus yesterday **good times** there was an all u can eat buffet!!! :lol:
phark yeah!! i'm buying touch up paint everyday now~

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Nice lil meet guys. Rides are all looking hot.

·
Registered
343 Posts
From my knowledge that front is a kaminari front..but i cannot tell what sides and rear that IBP has :( Help would be nice..thanks, awesome looking cars. :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
futrIS300 said:
From my knowledge that front is a kaminari front..but i cannot tell what sides and rear that IBP has :( Help would be nice..thanks, awesome looking cars. :)
Area51 front (aka kaminari), wald sides, ltuned rear ;)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
mmmm i just moved like...3 minutes from krispy kreme...literally =D on that hill behind barnes and nobles and starbucks lol. whens the next random meet =] lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts