Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a 2002 and want it to corner a little flatter. I am planning on putting an Eibach rear sway bar on and upgrading the factory front sway bar with poly bushings. Is it easier to put new poly bushings on the factory end links or just buy new end link assemblies instead? Where can I find poly bushings for the front factory bar. Thanks for your help. Any other advise on these upgrades would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I put on the same setup as the L tune and I love it sits just right... doesn't scrape... corners amazing... really comfortable... its the eibach pro kit with the pro kit springs and pro plus front and rear sway bars... rear set to middle position... and bilstein shocks and struts... the yellow ones... its amazing

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the recommendation. I’m going to go with the eibach kit. These 300’s really respond well to mods since they’re inherently awesome to begin with. Glad you found that perfect setup for the street.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
wingnut
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing