Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all does teh megan midpipe fit the AWD? or is everything in this damn car different than the RWD . . . Second if no midpipe is available how much am i looking at to have one made a shop out of SS?

·
Registered
459 Posts
First of all does teh megan midpipe fit the AWD? or is everything in this damn car different than the RWD . . . Second if no midpipe is available how much am i looking at to have one made a shop out of SS?
Dude, I answered you PM about the PTS exhaust. The same information applies to the megan mid-pipe. No, it won't fit without modification. It's a minor mod' FWIW. I would think that anything made by a shop would be cheaper but most places can't do mandrel bends etc...

Just chill out and do some homework on exhaust and you can find out the scoop. Good luck.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry man, thanks just pissed off why no1 wants to support that AWD and make some parts . . .

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Any AWD's in Sunny SoCal???

Shoot me a PM.... ;)

Joe Z

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Thanks for trying to help JoeZ. Maybe some locals will take you up on your offer.
No Problem.... I know you AWD owners really want a Full Exhaust option.

I think the good news is that just the front portion of our full exhaust needs tweaking... The rest should all lay out the same way...

Just hard to find AWD's in SoCal...
So if you guys know any AWD members let them know.. ;)

Joe Z

1 - 8 of 8 Posts