Lexus IS Forum banner

miami meet

827 views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  QuikVR6 
#1 ·
im trying to arrange everyone in so.fla area to meet. maybe this sunday in miami area..

#4 ·
I live in the Orlando area. We are renting Homestead Speedway in a couple of months. I'd love to see more IS300 owners there. You can take your IS on the track and test those awesome brakes it has. If you don't mind go to www.chinmotorsports.com and check out the dates. IT's NOT RACING!! Just gives a chance to drive your car fast AT your own pace.

Cheers
SOLAR IS300 (bone stock)
98 Integra Type-R (No so stock)

#6 ·
SE corner of I-595 and University Drive (Behind RoadHouse Grill, Davie Ale House, Miami Subs, Arby's and Taco Bell)

Alas, I won't be there tonight, it's my wife's birthday and she wouldn't appreciate me bailing on dinner to go talk autos... I'll be there next week though with the miata...

------------------
Tony
'01 Stock Spectra Blue
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

#11 ·
I doubt I can make it, but I'll try. It's kind of far from me in Kendall... One day I guess.

------------------
'01 Graphite Gray Pearl
"gray" not "grey"

#13 ·
I hate putting mileage on my baby, but I am prob. going to make an exception this time. I want the warranty to last as long as possible. Maybe you understand, just a deal I made with myself, keeping mileage to a min..
Guess I'll try to be there Friday night, if I do come we can compare who has more paint chips (hehehe).

#15 ·
Originally posted by Badman Forever:
Down in Houston, TX ... all the car enthusiasts meet up right outside of Miami Subs. Do you people in Miami meet up at the Miami Subs there?
There's a Miami Subs in front of the Tower Shops and people meet there to figure out where they're going to go to race...

Jigga, if you don't put mileage on it, you're not driving. ;( But I know what you mean. And I see that I have a LOT of paint chips on my hood...

------------------
Tony
'01 Stock Spectra Blue
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

#18 ·
Just got back from taking a Sunday drive up A1A from Pompano Beach to Palm Beach with some out of towners. A Ferrari club must of met somewhere up there because there were loads of 'em on A1A cruisin. Counted 10 between Boca and Palm Beach.

Parked the IS on Worth Ave. (man, it looked good) and took a walk. Saw a classic yellow Dino and a red Modena parked on the avenue.

What a day! It would be sweet to cruise a caravan of IS's up A1A someday, don't you think?

------------------
'01 Imperial Jade Mica

#21 ·
I know I don't drive an IS300, but I'd love to meet up with you S.Fla people sometime.

Is it cool if an Audi shows up?

Can't make it there tonight, but perhaps next week?

------------------
'01 Audi TT 225hp Quattro Coupe - Raven Black - Bose - Premium Package - Premium Grin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.